Welcome to Day 288 of the revamped Art Infliction.
Today is a heavy day for site news, so let's begin.
First up, Permanent Mark Monday and G-Status have both updated, and last week's entries on both of those pages have moved to Inflindication. Plus, the tenses for both Tatturday and Symbolic Sunday have updated.
Steve Believes has also updated, as Steve Kaycee's prediction for the 2019 NCAA Men's National Championship has posted.
For the first time in eleven days, the Evaluation Pool Rankings Board on The Ones That Remain page has an addition.
In news that didn't happen, Kaycee And The Forefront didn't update for the ninth Monday in a row.
Bloopers has updated, as has its manual counter.
The Final 53 page has been indexed in plain text on The Spur Of Any Moment page.
And of course, that's not all for news pertaining to The Final 53 page, as the following has also happened:
- The Bone Collector and Posthumous have been added to that page
- Insomnia, Admission, The Judge, The Spiderwick Chronicles and Seven Pounds have all been removed from that page and will all eventually be added to the Movie-Ocrity/Dishonorable Mention page
- It's had one spelling correction and one punctuation correction applied to it
- The running count on it has updated
Seven more page notations have been added to the Batting A Thousand page.
And finally in both late breaking and current news, the aforementioned Batting A Thousand page has once again had a lot of movement on it, as the following has happened:
- The Town will be re-evaluated
- Desperado has been removed from that page and will also be added to the aforementioned Movie-Ocrity/Dishonorable Mention page
- Cool Runnings has moved up three spots
- Barbershop 2: Back In Business has moved up one spot
- A Beautiful Mind, Fools Rush In and Jewtopia will all be subject to re-watches
- Transformers, Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen and The Terminator have all moved to The Final 53 page
Well, that's all for now.
Thank you and until next time, you have tuned into The Nog.